To express interest or for more information please contact us at email@example.com or 303-221-7827.
Building social confidence through friendships and success!
This immersive camp focuses on naturally building self-esteem and social confidence through play-based themes and “in the moment” lessons.
- Expands non-verbal and verbal social language skills
- Increases ability to initiate social interaction with peers
- Improves social awareness and shared problem-solving
- Increases ability to self-regulate during social interaction
- Camp is run by an occupational therapist and clinical psychologist
Group relationships are built through shared interests while social skills are strengthened through multi sensory-based games and play while meeting each child’s individual sensory needs. The program is geared for verbal children that have basic peer awareness and would benefit from therapeutic activities to build reciprocal interactions. These positive experiences are foundational building blocks for a child’s social development.
* An additional parent education session may be added at the end per parent’s request.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Developmental Pathways and Rocky Mountain Human Services funding available for qualifying families.
Please be aware of our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies.