- Group 1 for ages 7-9: June 12- June 23 | 3:00pm - 4:45pm
- Group 2 for ages 4-6: July 17 - July 28 | 3:00pm - 4:45pm
- $1060 | 2 weeks/10 sessions
- $100 deposit required to hold your spot
*Funding assistance available through Developmental Pathways and Rocky Mountain Human Services*
For additional information please contact us at 303-221-7821 / email@example.com.
Building social confidence through friendships and success!
This immersive camp focuses on naturally building self-esteem and social confidence through play-based themes and “in the moment” lessons. Group relationships are built through shared interests while social skills are strengthened through multi-sensory-based games and play while meeting each child’s individual sensory needs. The program is geared for verbal children (speaking and/or use of alternative communication systems) that have basic peer awareness and would benefit from therapeutic activities to build reciprocal interactions. These positive experiences are foundational building blocks for a child’s social development.
- Expand non-verbal and verbal social communication skills
- Increase ability to initiate social interactions with peers
- Improve social awareness and shared problem-solving
- Increase experience of regulation during social interaction to support overall social capacities