- Week 4: August 7-11 (waitlist only)
- All sessions are from 10:00am -10:45am
- $200 | 1 week/5 sessions | $50 deposit required to schedule a bike camp intake
*Funding assistance available through Developmental Pathways and Rocky Mountain Human Services*
IS YOUR CHILD STRUGGLING TO RIDE A BIKE?
WE CAN HELP ALL LEVELS!
In this 5-day camp we focus on building your child’s confidence on a bike in a fun and low-pressure environment. We use the Strider® learning method and combine it with enjoyable therapist led activities.
Our formula to make riding fun again includes:
- Individualized goals for each child
- Option to bring own bike or use our balance bikes
- Multi level groups
- Nurturing social skills and fun
Bring your own helmet! (required)