Present a copy of your poster for this unique and specialized audience!
STAR Institute is excited to announce an opportunity for poster submissions at this year's STAR Symposium! This year's Symposium will be a live-streamed event. Posters and abstracts will be provided to attendees in a downloadable, PDF format.
- Posters must be on research or programming with a focus on sensory processing or sensory-motor
- Applications must be submitted by September 20, 2021
- Primary author must register for the Symposium (early-bird rate will be honored)
- We may request a brief video about your poster to be broadcasted during the Symposium
- 300+ participants and field leaders will view your poster, at the only sensory processing focused conference in the United States
- Gain recognition as an expert in your topic with acknowledgment during the STAR Symposium and on the Symposium webpage
- Receive one discounted registration to the STAR Symposium at the early-bird rate (Symposium registration is required)
- Step One: Read the detailed poster submission guidelines
- Step Two: Complete the application below
- Posters must meet the stated submission guidelines to be approved. Applicants that are approved will be notified no later than September 27, 2021
- Accepted posters and abstracts will be provided to attendees in a downloadable, PDF format