Cost: $960 (deposit required to hold your spot)
June 7 - June 18 | 3:30-4:45 PM | 3-5 year olds
July 19 - July 30 | 3:30-4:45 PM | 6-9 year olds
Developmental Pathways and Rocky Mountain Human Services funding available for qualifying families.
For more information or to be contacted when registration is open please email us at email@example.com.
Please be aware of our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies.
Building social confidence through friendships and success!
This immersive camp focuses on naturally building self-esteem and social confidence through play-based themes and “in the moment” lessons.
- Expands non-verbal and verbal social language skills
- Increases ability to initiate social interaction with peers
- Improves social awareness and shared problem-solving
- Increases ability to self-regulate during social interaction
- Camp is run by an occupational therapist and clinical psychologist
Group relationships are built through shared interests while social skills are strengthened through multi sensory-based games and play while meeting each child’s individual sensory needs. The program is geared for verbal children that have basic peer awareness and would benefit from therapeutic activities to build reciprocal interactions. These positive experiences are foundational building blocks for a child’s social development.
* An additional parent education session may be added at the end per parent’s request.
For more information email: Vincentia Ferrari at firstname.lastname@example.org