Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Reference OT in the subject line.
Our junior OT will administer standard evaluations, conduct play-based therapy, and perform administrative duties relevant to documentation and communication to the team and clients. Applicants must have two years of pediatric experience, SI certification and / OR DIR certification. Training in SCERTS, iLS, NDT, also a plus. Must be comfortable working in a neurodivergent affirming setting.
Salary commensurate with experience. Must be eligible for OT registration in the state of Colorado.
Ability to complete the following activities safely, and at times, for prolonged periods:
- Standing: Maintaining an upright position on the feet, especially for prolonged periods of time
- Pushing: Applying pressure and exerting force against an object for the purpose of moving it forward or away from the source of the force – push or pull force up to 35 lbs.
- Lifting: Raising an object from a lower to a higher position, or moving an object laterally, from position to position
Required to lift up to 50 lbs of force independently. May be required to lift over 50 lbs with assistance of another person or a mechanical lift
- Stooping: Bending the body forward and down from the waist, hips and knees, sometimes for a prolonged length of time.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s)and arm(s) in any direction away from the body
- Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery or moving surfaces