Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Mental Health Clinician in the subject line.
Type: Full-Time / Exempt
Reports To: Clinical Director
Location: 6911 S Yosemite St, Centennial, CO 80112
Salary/Range (Commensurate with experience): $65,000–$79,000
We are looking for a neurodiversity-affirming, relationship-based, family-centric mental health provider to join our team of collaborative practitioners. Our practice model utilizes an interdisciplinary, client-led, and family-centered approach. Client populations served include autism, ADHD, sensory processing disorder (SPD), anxiety, learning differences, auditory processing differences, motor coordination differences, and other developmental, learning, mental health, and behavioral differences. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundational knowledge of mental health issues and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Provide attuned and supportive mental health therapy to clients and families across the lifespan
- Offer positive and emotional focused parenting strategies
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (OTs, SLPs, MDs, Psychologists)
- Conduct social functioning evaluations
- Complete clinical documentation
- Maintain client contact and communications
- Maintain up-to-date case files within the electronic health record (EHR) system
- Stay current with updated research and best practices
- Have knowledge, training, and experience utilizing assessment techniques and evidence-based interventions for specific populations
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate professional board entities; and,
- Complete and maintain required continuing education requirements for specific licensure
- Master's degree in Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Licensure in the State of Colorado (LMFT, LPC, LCSW)
- Completed supervised internship
- Five years post-training experience
- Familiarity with neuro-divergent populations required
- Trauma-informed practitioner required
- Familiarity with DIR®/Floortime™ Treatment Model preferred
- Training in sand-tray therapy a bonus
Working Environment / Physical Activities
Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving of the whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of equipment and materials.